Thursday, October 29, 2009

My first dish at Bin 555




So this is going to be a busy next couple of days, maybe next week as I am developing about 6 new dishes to go on the menu. And what better time to do it than the beginning of fall. Which is equally as exciting as the first of spring to me.
So the idea of a roasted root vegetable salad as been a great fall and winter staple of nice restaurants and not so nice ones for a long time. But here is my take on it.
Baby Beets, Turnips, Rutabaga all slow roasted
"Mole" Vinaigrette
Pickled Lime Zest
and you know I had to put some watercress on there.
Stayed tuned over the next week or two I should be updating a little more frequently than I have been!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Nice blog. Just stumbled across it. Congrats on your sous chef job. Will pop back again to see more posts.
    Craig

    ReplyDelete