Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Is Here!!!

I have always had trouble deciding what my favorite season to cook was. I mean I love when it changes from summer to fall and we are able to cook food that is bold and hearty. But on the other hand I love it equally as much when the weather changes from cold and rainy to sunny and warm. When spring comes some of my favorite ingredients come into season at full force. For instance my favorite fish = Halibut, starts to get really good around this time of year. It is so inspiring to have such beautiful fresh ingredients that you don't have to tamper with much. So as of today I am saying that I like spring more than fall, but ask me that again in October and I'm sure my opinion will have changed once again!!!
Pan Seared Alaskan Halibut
Fresh Spring Peas
Butter Poached Spring Onions
Corn Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment